Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Winners For Sketch 302!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Cécile has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean: Gwen from A propos de scrap


Thanks so much to everyone who joined us in the gallery this week. There were so many fabulous entries. It's been a tough job to choose only one of them.  Gwen's amazing and artsy card caught my eye with those delightful colors, the lovely elements, and the gorgeous DSP. Congratulations Gwen, you are this week's Queen of Clean!


Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Karren!

SaveSave

5 comments:

Windy Ellard said...

Thank you Linda for choosing my card! I love playing with that set! More to come! Have a wonderful week!

JoMo said...

Thanks so much, Jen M, for choosing my card - I appreciate it.

Gwen said...

Oh ! I'm so happy ! Thank you Cécile for choosing my card. It's so nice.
And bravo to the others cards ! They're so cute.

Lisa said...

Thank you so much Karren, I am thrilled that you liked my card!

Maria Helena said...

Beautiful cards!! Thank you Amy... so happy you liked my card!!