Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Winners For Sketch 219!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Cindy has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean:  Jacquie from What Did I Do Today?

Thank you to each and every one of you talented card makers who played along this week. You made my job of picking a Queen (or King) of Clean extremely difficult!  After many trips back and forth between blogs, I kept landing on Jacquie's fabulous card.  The colors were what first caught my eye, and then, after close inspection, I couldn't believe the beauty she created with those feathers, not to mention the perfect watercoloring on the panel. You are very talented, Jacquie, and very deserving of the title of Queen of Clean this week!  Congratulations!





Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Jen Brum!


8 comments:

Jen W. said...

Thanks so much, Jen, and congrats to all the other winners!

Julie B said...

Thanks Linda for choosing my little soccer boy! Congrats to all the winners. :)

Julie B said...

Thanks Linda for choosing my little soccer boy! Congrats to all the winners. :)

Petra Swart said...

Big congrats to Jacquie and all the other princesses!!!

Sandi MacIver said...

aw, thank you Amy and congratulations to all the designers this week, beautiful cards...

I Card Everyone said...

You all rocked it - congrats all around!
=]

Jacquie Southas said...

I'm honored you picked my card, Cindy, thank you! Congratulations to all this week's Princesses!

stempelfrida said...

Jacquie, you so much deserved to be the Queen of Clean! Your card is absolutely gorgeous! Thank you very much for displaying my card as one of the Princesses. I proudly put your Princess Badge to my blog. This was a cool sketch and fun to play along. Creative regards from stempelfrida
http://stempelfrida.blogspot.de