Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Winners For Sketch 218!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Kim has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean : Cori from Cori Crafts



There are so many wonderful cards in the gallery. Thank you for playing along; you all make it very hard to pick the Queen of Clean!! After the fun of browsing the entire gallery, I picked Cori's card. I love the business-like look of the kraft and paper fastener, contrasted with the pop of color in the sun and the heart. The way she added the sentiment over the pocket is especially creative.  Congrats Cori - it's fabulous!







Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Cindy Hall!


8 comments:

Suchi said...

Wohooo!! Thank you so much for choosing my card as an Honourable Mention! Thanks for your sweet words Linda! :)
Suchi xx

Cori said...

Oh. My. Gosh. I must be DREAMING! Thanks so much for making me Queen of the week Kim, and for the fun sketch. I feel truly honoured. What an inspiring gallery, congrats to everyone! Have an amazing week, lots of love from *Cori

Maria Valente said...

OMG! Thank you for choosing my card! Congrats to all other winners too!
Hugs

Claire Broadwater said...

THANK YOU, Karren for choosing my card! You made my day!!!!! Congratulations to Cori and all the other winners! Such a great sketch! XXX

Suzan said...

Prachtige kaartjes!
Groetjes Suzan

I Card Everyone said...

Yay Cori!!! I love those enclosures! What a fabulous design! Thanks, Rita, for liking my worldly card! Congratulations to one and all - a gorgeous gallery to be a part of!
=]

SmilynStef said...

Thanks so much for featuring my card.

SmilynStef said...

Thanks so much for featuring my card.